Tuition Assistance Program
The Archdiocesan Tuition Assistance Program is a yearly commitment that the Archdiocese makes to keep Catholic schools accessible, affordable and available to all families. This commitment is the hallmark of our faith and service in regards to the educational mission of the Church. Catholic Schools in the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston currently serve over 19,000 students.
In an effort to be good stewards of the resources entrusted to our care, and provide for equitable distribution, the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston utilizes the FACTS management application process for determining financial need in allocating tuition assistance. With the grace of God and the assistance of wonderful benefactors, we will continue to offer students the lasting gift of a Catholic education by affording families that qualify tuition assistance.
Through this site, we hope to provide answers to questions associated with the Tuition Assistance Program’s application process.
NOTE TO FAMILIES: To Apply Online click here
Important Dates for Tuition Assistance:
- December 1, 2016 FACTS online application available on website.
- February 10, 2017 FACTS deadline (90% of available funds will be distributed)
- May 27, 2017 2nd FACTS deadline (remaining 10% will be distributed)
- Week of July 5, 2017 Email notifications to parents regarding awards
- August 31, 2017 FACTS deadline for New Students
- September 29, 2017 Email notifications to parents regarding awards